domingo, 30 de janeiro de 2011

I love Edward Norton

il fell in love with actor Edward Norton,movie when I watched The Cross,the most interesting is that the film at any time he shows his face because his character King Baldwin IV of Jerusalém suffered from leprosy and how the disease had already spread throughout his body he wore a mask of iron and walk all coberto.But her look sweet ant soft voice touched my heart,i fell in love without even knowing who was behind that mask for days,i dreamed of a facelles a mysterious knight that would free me from my tower marfim.One day,i decided to do search one the film and discovered,that the man who played Edward Norton,was so sweet,i fell even more.But i an conscious of the impossibility of this love,would be like trying touch the sky with this fingertips,or like tryung to catch falling star.But i still dream though it makes me suffer,Edward will alwas love you.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário